The Jefferson County Public Library is an invaluable resource for so many reasons. We love all the unique and engaging classes they offer for families, books and resources perfect for everyone, the staff is always helpful as can be... so many reasons it is difficult to list them all! I recently found out about the Culture Pass they offer to cardholders, and now I love JCPL even more!
What is the Culture Pass?
The JCPL purchases memberships at many venues in the area so that cardholders can use them throughout the year. Passes are available at the following destinations:
- Butterfly Pavillion - pass good for 1 free visitor and 3 visitors at $5 each
- Center for Colorado Women's History - pass good for 2 adults and 2 children
- Colorado Parks Pass - pass good for one carload
- Colorado Railroad Museum - pass good for 6 visitors
- Denver Firefighters Museum - pass good for 4 visitors
- Denver Museum of Miniatures, Dolls & Toys - currently closed, pass good for 2 visitors
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science - pass good for 7 visitors
- Dinosaur Ridge - pass good for 4 visitors
- History Colorado Center - pass good for 2 adults and 2 children
- Museum of Contemporary Art Denver - pass good for 4 adults, children are always free
- Molly Brown House Museum - pass good for 4 visitors
- Museo de las Americas - pass good for 4 adults, children are always free
- Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum - pass good for 4 visitors
- The Denver Trolley - pass good for 2 visitors
- Wings Over the Rockies - pass good for 4 visitors
How does it work?
Library cardholders must reserve the pass up to 30 days in advance by calling 303-235-5275 or online. Cardholders can utilize two Culture Passes per month. Passes must be used on the day you reserve them for. If you need to reschedule you can contact the library or reschedule online. Passes are offered on a limited availability, so be sure to reserve in advance!
When visiting events and local businesses, be sure to tell them Macaroni KID sent you... and don't forget to tell all your friends!